Who sang Time Warp for the Rocky Horror Picture Sh

usernameddr

Richard O'Brien . I've got the DVD here, but I'm searching for that information... unclejoe is likely right.

Hmm !!? My copy is one of those discount versions and I can't find anything about it. However, the Amazon.com listing for the CD soundtrack says Richard O'Brien so it looks like you're right , JR. O'Brien is also on the poster credits for ' Original Musical Play, Music and Lyrics By ". He also sang "Science Fiction/ Double Feature ". Tim Curry is credited with 4 songs. Meatloaf is credited only for " Hot Patootie- Bless My Soul ".

Also from Amazon :1974 Los Angeles recording stating this is the Original Roxy Cast lists someone named Jamie Donnelly as the singer of " Time Warp".

What I can't find is the credits for the 1973 London Cast -- is this what you 're referring to, Joe ?

Well, actually just about the entire cast sings on Time Warp. Aidan Bell I believe is the girl in the showgirl/top hat who sings/talks and taps a solo.

My Original Cast CD doesn't list any specifics. Not even a booklet....just a cover sheet with a blank opposite side.