In the meantime - Spacehog

grwes

Okay, this is going to be pretty difficult.

I remember a alternative rock song from somewhere between 1994-1998. The problem is that the only portion I know is a melody line that is a chorus of falsetto voices sung like "ooo ooo ooo OOO ooo ooo ooo ooo" followed by a guitar hammer. The melody escalates to that uppercase OOO then it descends. The song is upbeat.

I know the song would have had to have been marginally popular, because it was played as bumper music on a few television shows.

It sounds quite similar like the "ooo ooo" part at the beginning of "Cut Your Hair" by Pavement.

I've searched all through iTunes and around the internet but haven't been able to hit paydirt.

I know EXACTLY how the melody line goes and if there was a way to record it and post it I would.

I am indebted if anyone figures this out. Again, sorry for making this extremely difficult.

It's definately not Tarzan Boy.

And by "pop" sound, I meant it's not a grunge like sound. I know BtE and Pavement don't really fit into a pop catagory, but they are more upbeat and melodic than most grunge bands in that same era.

Thanks for the help so far.

XXX - very naughty of you! ::

Listen to Spacehog pronto! ::

I liked them because when they came out they sounded so different to everyone else and that had a sortof scruffy, retro feel to them. Worth checking out, even if it's just for 'in the meantime'. I liked In the meantime, Mungo City, Zeroes and Space is the place. :coolio:

XXX - very naughty of you! ::

Listen to Spacehog pronto! ::

I liked them because when they came out they sounded so different to everyone else and that had a sortof scruffy, retro feel to them. Worth checking out, even if it's just for 'in the meantime'. I liked In the meantime, Mungo City, Zeroes and Space is the place. :coolio:

Sounds like a less polished version of Rialto. I'm there ::