Resident Evil: Apocalypse

MindCrime

***Spoiler Warning***

This sequel took on the storyline from where the first movie had left off with Alice. As a former head of security for the UMBRELLA organization, it was now up to her to help S.T.A.R.S. special tactic agents Jill Valentine & her partner, along with the weather lady, who for some imperceptible reason was enlisted with the group of armed professionals. The best scenes, IMO were when Alice first arrived to help with the motorcycle in the church, the scene in the school with the Cerberus like dog & of course the duration during the final 20 minutes of the movie, other than Milla Jovovich?s typecast as an almost Leeloo like character. For the most part the movie was as good as I had anticipated it to be, but there were still some major flaws in both the storyline & production. The zombies were obviously actors hired from the studio, L.J. dampened the movie by unnecessarily getting in the way, and they didn?t focus enough on Nemesis as it is, the biggest irony was when it turned out to be her former Umbrella partner Matt, who somehow managed to remember who she was & aided her the rest of the way. The storyline of the film takes on the events & drama of the 3rd video game in the series, Resident Evil Nemesis. Overall I would say this movie was even better than it?s predecessor, but with the way it left off, I just hope for another sequel to finish the complete storyline.