Rapture - Blondie sampled on Joe Pesci rap song

This is the info I found on this song:

wiseguy.jpg

Wiseguy by Vincent LaGuardia Gambini a.k.a. Joe Pesci

No, this isn't a rap by someone doing an impression of Joe Pesci... This is Joe Pesci rapping. The name Vincent LaGuardia Gambini refers to Pesci's character in My Cousin Vinny, but this song is clearly done in the voice of his character in Goodfellas. Pesci wisely uses a familiar, old school instrumental (you may be tempted to sing along, "step into a worrlldd...") instead of venturing into original hip-hop production, so the track is cool. The rap? Well, it's Joe Pesci, not a rapper; but he's not as bad as he might've been, I suppose. The lyrics, predictably, are a litany of glorified gangster cliches: "Two supermodels, one on each arm; one's brunette and the other one's blonde. I heard their father had stocks and bonds, so I wacked 'em both and left 'em floatin' in a pond." The chorus features girls singing, "It's a lovely day in the nieghborhood, a lovely day in the neighborhood, for a drive-by... he's a wiseguy," followed by Pesci's directly contradictory rap chorus, "I don't drive-by, 'cause I'm a wiseguy. I just stop by with a couple of guys and I take your eyes... 'cause I'm a wieseguy. I'm a wiseguy." What I learned: Joe Pesci is very pleased with his phrase, "it's the b_tches that'll gitchyas [as in get you]." In the clean version, he says, "it's the ditches..."

I thought it would be helpful as it provided the full name of the song and some interesting information on it. I could not find the sampled song, therefore I did not say it was the sample. It was interesting and clarified the description you gave as not everyone has the ability or the features to listen to sound clips. Perhaps you could have provided this information yourself and others would have found it easier to help you out?

Glad you found what it was :)