Whistle track from The Regulators by Warren G...

ohashi

Alright here goes nothing, I've been searching for this song for over 5 years. It's an eairly rap song, don't know the artist, or the lyrics, but I have a VERY distinct clue to help figure it out.

I heard the song in the movie Boiler Room but after downloading and listening to every single song in the credits and the soundtrack it wasn't on either.

Here's the only clue I can give you, the whistle track used at the begginning of The Regulators by Warren G is taken from the song I'm looking for, in Warren G's song it fades out where as in the original it keeps playing over and over and the beats are played behind it.

I'll go get the exact time in the movie it's played and let everyone know later today. If you know PLEASE tell me. Thanks.

The song starts in teh movie at 12:55 the lyrics go -

"Jonie got a cap but she wont let it out, old tought luck cause the nurse checked out, waiting on the ? ?? moves to the next searching for the cheese looking for the test, then the big blue in search of a skin, grinin and laughing laughin and grinnin, padlock jodie got the whole scene played, known not the ??? cause she's 14k, diamond in the bakc sun roof top, ??? something something knockin the sock.??" That's all i could get by ear. Hope this helps more.