unknown song title from 60's or 70's

b1_wright

I've been looking for the title of an old song with no luck the lyrics that I know go something like this:

all my sorrows.... take me to my old home

the song is either from the sixties or seventies,

I heard it twice on the oldies station this summer....

but sadly that station is no more.

thats all I know about the song..

thanks in advance for any help.

I have another song that I can't find the artist or title to that is from the same period...

the lyrics that I know to this one go:

My sweet love Oh my love

Billy Corgan from the smashing pumpkins did a little tease of this song on the reel time sessions--- that is all that I know about it.

thanks in advance again for any help.

:help: I cant seem to figure out the title and artist to this song I have. One of the lyrics is "There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear. There's a man with a gun over there, a tellin me I got to beware. I think it's time we stop children, whats that sound? Everybody look whats going down."

Thank you in advance. :bow:

Marc :headphones:

I cant seem to figure out the title and artist to this song I have. One of the lyrics is "There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear. There's a man with a gun over there, a tellin me I got to beware. I think it's time we stop children, whats that sound? Everybody look whats going down."

That would be "For What Its Worth" by Buffalo Springfield, a truly excellent song. :)