Looking For a Rare Journey Recording

babyteen

Just the other night, while looking for some miscellaneous recordings and music, I heard the most beautiful recording from Journey, and I was wondering

where I could find it. I was searching for recordings, and I heard a live recording of Journey's song, "Patiently", with Steve Perry singing lead. I believe

it was recorded in 1980, but the only version I can find is on

Youtube. Which album, if any, is this recording on, and where can I find it? The video of this recording is on the following link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nMcHKa-LLME

Looks like it didn't make the cut to be included on their album or DVD of "Live In Houston 1981: Escape Tour.

You can download the mp3 at Torrentz.com

Here's the link:

Journey Downloads at Torrentz.com

Scroll down the page to:

Journey:Rare

and click on the link for "Patiently(Live in Houston)".

Now The important question is, are there any viruses on those kind of websites? I don't want to risk ruining this new desktop that I have. And, do I have to pay? or are these free?

Looks like it didn't make the cut to be included on their album or DVD of "Live In Houston 1981: Escape Tour.

You can download the mp3 at Torrentz.com

Here's the link:

Journey Downloads at Torrentz.com

Scroll down the page to:

Journey:Rare

and click on the link for "Patiently(Live in Houston)".

I tried that link, and I clicked on the one you told me to, but it won't let me download the tune. Could you send the song to me via Email? I would kindly appreciate it. My Email address is foristnights@comcast.net

Ok, scratch that info.

I was in a hurry when I posted that and didn't check out what was involved.

I thought it was the torrent site my daughter uses sometimes but she said it's not.

She downloads torrents from different free sites and then opens them with the uTorrent program.

I'm not too familiar with the program but I believe it's similar to Limewire.

The one I posted is a p2p network, but it's not a free one.

According to the site, you have to sign up for a membership and there is a fee involved.

I didn't go as far as finding out the cost.

I also found it at www.TorrentReactor.net.

No fee involved on this site.

I opened the torrent for the song and it is searching for it now.

I'll send it to you if and when it finds it and uploads it to me.

Edited by Guest
Added current info.

Ok, scratch that info.

I was in a hurry when I posted that and didn't check out what was involved.

I thought it was the torrent site my daughter uses sometimes but she said it's not.

She downloads torrents from different free sites and then opens them with the uTorrent program.

I'm not too familiar with the program but I believe it's similar to Limewire.

The one I posted is a p2p network, but it's not a free one.

According to the site, you have to sign up for a membership and there is a fee involved.

I didn't go as far as finding out the cost.

I also found it at www.TorrentReactor.net.

No fee involved on this site.

I opened the torrent for the song and it is searching for it now.

I'll send it to you if and when it finds it and uploads it to me.

Will it be just the .mp3 file? Also, will you please make sure to scan it for viruses? This way, I know it's a safe MP3, and not some file in disguise. I had that experience with Bearshare, which I used to have about six years ago. As a result, one of my old laptops got a virus, so I switched over to ITunes. Thankfully, ITunes has files of music and other cool stuff, and not a single virus in sight! Even though I have to pay for them that's all right with me. The problem is, however, they don't always have everything I'm looking for. But they do have the ability to request music, as long as I know the vital information, such as the artist name, album title, song title, year released, and record company's name. You can even request things like videos, games, and software as well.

After downloading, I always scan all files with my virus program before playing them to make sure that they are safe.

If I get the song, I will scan it before I send it.

If you didn't get that Private Message that I recently sent you, my Email address is foristnights@comcast.net