Any James Joyce Fans?

Fine. Randomness is my forte. I like Joseph Conrad better than Joyce, his writing style flows better. And more short stories makes it easier

to read him. Although Joyce does have that sound metaphor thing down. But I would pick up a good Logfellow any day over either of them. Hmm...my nails are shorter than I thought they were.

I like it because it really gives you something to think about. The theme really isn't corruption or greed or human rights. It is an enigma wrapped in a n enigma. THe theme is behind what made Marlow search so ferverently for Kurtz when he didn't even know him.

And no, I do not havve ADD or ADHD. I am able to focus on one thing for more than six minutes. :)

Joseph Conrad is the s**t, what the hell?! Heart Of Darkness, The Secret Sharer, The Secret Agent, Nostromo, Chance, and a few others were totally awersome. He has written some of the best novels from the late 19 and 20th centuries (modern) time era besides Vladimir Nabokov. Don't know squat about James Joyce's novels, though.