Bravo: Project Runway Season 4

Ombre Vivante

I just have to say I intensely dislike victoria. She has zero personality and her designs sucked for the most part (except for the prom dress, which she happened to win). What the hell is wrong with her?!

Jillian's designs are hot. I think she will win. Cristian will put up a big fight. Chris is just fun to have around. Rami does the same crap Laura did in season 3 - same kind of dress over and over and over ad nauseam. Granted, they look great, but it's formulaic!

Season 3 had better designs from everyone. This season has had some of the best I've seen (Jillian's and Rami's dresses in the candy challenge), but a lot of them were really duds (that guy that cried all the time made some crap that would make anyone cry).

JILLIAN :rockon:

gunn355.png

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

It looks like it's just me and you, BA. I mentioned PR in another thread and it went over like a lead balloon.

Anyhoo, I loved me some Chris and I'm sad yet not surprised to see him gone. I'm furious that the only reason they had that lame "competition" to see who would be in the final three is because Rami is the golden boy. They knew he screwed up so bad on the MoMA challenge that they had to cook up some way to "legitimately" put him at Bryant Park while saving face. Whatever. I physically cannot stand Jillian and I would hate to see her win...which means she probably will win as part of the universe's plan to spite me at every turn. I am so a member of Team Christian, but he's really young and the Runway does not reward youth (see Daniel Vosovic). I think Rami was predestined for this thing. He's a talented cat, but I have been put off with him since he was so mean to Sweet P during the avant garde challenge.

I still miss Santino.

Rami is not fashion-forward material. He is a great craftsman and he can make the same thing look great. He is a one-trick pony. Sure, he pulled off three different designs this last time, but once you take your guard off him, he'll do the same freakin' dress! Chris shoulda won outta sheer creepiness in concept. That stuff was surreal and good. This time around, the runway will lose a lot of the needed pomp and flare. Christian will have to pick up the slack (and I'm sure he will).

Compared to victoria, though, Jillian is God's gift to fashion. Have I mentioned how much I intensely dislike (read: HATE) victoria? I just know that deep down inside I crave victoria to be ma raison d'etre :beatnik: Watta b**** :rockon: Iloveher. Jillian seems like the typical overachiever I would envy for her seemingly effortlessness in being the best (probably a raging anorexic to boot).

I hated Victorya as well. Did you see the reunion special? The beeyotch spent the whole hour looking like she had just smelled a rancid fart that eminated from deep within Dom DeLuise's bowels.

I want to smack Jillian. She's very entitled, for no real reason that I can discern.

I still miss Chris. Sure, the hair was creepy, but it was interesting and well thought out. Fashion is art and art is fashion, yo.

I'm excited for the finale but sad at the same time. Maybe they won't wait so flipping long between seasons this go 'round.

At least there's good news on the horizon...Top Chef is almost here! :rockon: