Jump to content

Robert Szymanski

  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robert Szymanski

  1. I'm looking for information on the song Admiral Haisely/Uncle Albert by Paul McCartney... what is the vocal effect on the part where he sings "Land across the water "wa-ter".....the part where he says "wa-ter" ..sounds like when one drops a pebble in a bucket of water...I'm in dire need to get information on this.. I write songs and I need this vocal effect for my song..
  2. On Paul McCartney's song Admiral Haisely/Uncle Albert.....the track where he sings "Land across the water "wa-ter".... what vocal effect is he using on that one word " wa-ter" ? Sounds like a pebble dropping in water a unusual vocal effect. I've been trying to find info on it.. I write songs myself and I'm in dire need to get info....
  • Create New...