All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Gracy RJ

Linkin Park "Numb" Song Meanings

Numb a song relates so much. Thank you for this beautiful composition. Its too old but connectivity never dies. Thank you for saving me every time with your Music🙏🙏🙏
  3. MurphyBarrett

101 Facts About Thanksgiving

I'd love to Experience Thanksgiving as well,and l've found some facts about Thanksgiving to share with your guys. Enjoy! https://docsbay.net/thanksgiving-facts
  4. denzell47

My Little Town...Simon and Garfunkel

That's a great song. I like the lyrics and rhythm.
  5. Eswindall424

All That Glitters?

This post is really old, but the song is Your Woman by White Town.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Last week
  8. Carl

So much more than Random Thoughts

Country is to Western as Track is to Field.
  9. Carl

"Armstrong" by John Stewart

Someone had to write a folk song about this. I still prefer Bowie's "Space Oddity" though.
  10. Otokichi

"Armstrong" by John Stewart

Public TV and "public tv-like" stations such as the Smithsonian channel have been playing videos celebrating the U.S. space race to the moon. Submitted for your approval, two versions of a song that celebrates "One small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind."
  11. Knockin' At Your Back Door is an awesome song. Deep Purple is one of the great bands of all time.
  12. MurphyBarrett

10 Concerts I've Seen - One Is A Lie

Slash ,Chicago,Blue Oyster Cult,The Cars,Head East. That's all l have seen! l really hope l can see more than 10 concerts one day!
  13. These days, the unusual in daily life is captured in cellphone videos promptly uploaded to YouTube and other websites as a matter of course. But in the 1950's, telephones were at home or on the wall, and motion picture cameras were huge things, and "Life war Serious." But, once in a while, when something absurd happened, and you were a flummoxed witness, up pops a camera crew and "you're on 'Candid Camera!" The UK Candid Camera boffins took the "stiff upper lip" off TV back then, in style. Presented for your approval, "50 years of Candid Camera in the UK," where mayhem rules.;) '
  14. denzell47

Waiting For The Tide

That's a great music! Like it!
  15. denzell47

Things HBO's "Chernobyl" missed

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing the video.
  16. Jan_Chambers

Concert bass drum on Del Shannon's RUNAWAY?

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it... geometry dash
  17. Jan_Chambers

National RX-F333 Triple Cassette

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. fireboy and watergirl
  18. Hi all, I heard a song on a classic rock station the other day. I liked it a lot, have never heard it before but the lead male singer sounded familiar. I'm sorry that all I remember is "morning sun" being sung through out the song...I'm guessing it's the title or maybe part of the title of the song, but I could be wrong on that. I googled and it's not the Robblie Williams song, I'm guessing it's an oldie. If anyone could help that would be great, thanks! I know it's not much to go by...I had a few glasses of wine at the time and can't remember the other lyrics...
  19. Hi all, I heard a song on a classic rock station the other day. I liked it a lot, have never heard it before but the lead male singer sounded familiar. I'm sorry that all I remember is "morning sun" being sung through out the song...I'm guessing it's the title or maybe part of the title of the song, but I could be wrong on that. I googled and it's not the Robblie Williams song, I'm guessing it's an oldie. If anyone could help that would be great, thanks! I know it's not much to go by...I had a few glasses of wine at the time and can't remember the other lyrics...
  20. denzell47

Oldest Music You Like

Nat "King" Cole - Unforgettable is one of my favorites.
  21. Earlier
  22. denzell47

National RX-F333 Triple Cassette

Kinda cool, though having 3 decks is too much.
  23. denzell47

What you can do with old pallets

Nice idea! It adds a rustic feel.
  24. denzell47

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay. One of my favorite songs of them.
  25. I am a total newbie to Songfacts, so forgive me. I have been literally in the social dark for the last 2 years or so trying to get a free music site off the ground. The Point? A couple actually. The same vigor that you might administer towards an album review on a blog, I would personally love to you to redirect that talent towards my version of album reviews on vibbidi.net But there's more! (isn't there always?) I really beed some 'down' ass people to check out a feature I suggested yet is getting literally dismal traction, and I AM worried about it's success, hence the urgency. It is the Contributor Feature, found at the bottom of any Album, Artist, or Single page, and I would appreciate if anybody here could raise their hand and say, yeah, I'll give it a look and tell you what's wrong. One Love and bless up!
  26. denzell47

World War II songs

Nice collection. I love listening to old songs from time to time.
  27. Otokichi

Columbia the Gem of the Ocean

Step into the Wayback machine, we're going back to The Cold War years. It's 1958, Hawaii is still a territory, and it's time for grade school music class. Among the simple songs sung at the time was "Columbia the Gem of the Ocean," a stirring piece that would banish after-school-lunch "yawns and mini-naps." Long after I finished school, this song came up as an "unofficial national anthem" in a TV miniseries celebrating the 1896 Olympics. ("Yankee Doodle" wasn't "dignified enough"!?) Is this a version of "Britannia X"? Oh well, at least it isn't "To Anacreon In Heaven.";)
  28. Submitted for your amazement, a German "all-in-one" music center, complete with a 126-track tape that divides the audio world into 22 minute slices for 46 hours! It's 1965, the audio world is Monaural, so a radio (or tape player) with ONE primary speaker is fine. This bulky unit has the "usual suspects" of radio bands, from AM to FM and Shortwave. But the amazing part of this unit is the 4-inch-tall, vertical play, reel-to-reel tape plus stepping playback/record head which in "Techmoan's" case, was used to record radio broadcasts of the 1970's! But wait, there's more...
  29. Carl

Google does "Over The Rainbow"

I like how it's accompanied by a suitably ersatz Dorothy.
  1. Load more activity