Funny Misheard Lyrics

Aunt_Acid

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Junior's Farm, my mom thought Paul was singing "You shoulda seen me with the polka band" instead of "You shoulda seen me with the poker man." The second line makes more sense out of it: "I had a hunny* and I bet a grand."

A local radio station near me has a little promo commercial inbetween songs that makes fun of Hotel California; it's a guy singing really loud but instead of "Cool wind in my hair" he is singing "Cool Whip in my hair" Now when I hear the song I hear cool whip in my hair. My best friend misheard the lyrics to Saliva's Click Click Boom, she miss took click click, for something completely wrong and very dirty! I also use to think that it was Dont fear the reefer instead of reaper :P

• 3 weeks later...

I was once writing out the lyrics for Cream - Badge. An older guy in the same office used to perform it with his band, so was helping.

Then he said "Did I tell you 'bout our kid, now he's not a tomato". Of course I burst out laughing. He was serious. :D

The line is: "Did I tell you 'bout our kid, now he's married to Mabel."

He had been doing it live for about 5 years in their set and no-one either noticed or said anything. :D

That is too funny!!!

King Of Wishful Thinking by Go West (the Pretty Woman soundtrack).

When he sings "I'll get over you,

I know I will.

I'LL PRETEND MY SHIP'S NOT

SINKIN'"

My coworker thought he said

"I'LL PRETEND MY SH*T'S NOT

STINKIN'"

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

Two from ELO.

"Don't Bring Me Down"

The lyric goes "Don't bring me down,grus".

I'm not sure what "grus" is but I thought they said "wuss"

"Strange Magic"

The lyric goes "Strange magic".

I thought it said,and this is perverted,"Strange my d*#k". (I was afraid to spell it for real for fear of being banned,although some may hope that happens some day.) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: