Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I steal magazines from coffee shops

I have the Dukes of Hazzard theme song on my i-pod

I like to listen to Christmas music at odd times of the year-like right now-Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi

THIEF! You should be arrested for having the Dukes of Hazzard theme song on your I-pod.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

I never stole in my life, but I was a bad student who didn´t pay attention in class and draw/painted instead.

I have always been very polite and ate all my veggies but I despise meat and can spend two days without eating anything.

I work a lot and I´m very positive about life even though life isn´t always very positive with me, but when I come home after work I curse my bleeping luck and become quite aggressive and get mad at people if I don´t get things exactly the way I want them.

I fear going into higher-end (way expensive) restaurants or stores because they will treat me like I'm not good enough to be there. And that fear came true in NOLA when we went to Brennan's for lunch... we left hungry. :crazy:

Oh, yeah. Those snooty restaurants will do that.

I fear that if I reserve a table at Patina that I will be given the table nearest the service entrance... yet still end up paying $100 a person.

Confession: I don't read most private messages unless they're from the members I like or if they're to praise my good taste in music, movies, and books... that pretty much applies to any conversation I have throughout the day. If you're not someone I like, I'll tune you out in five seconds, flat :headphones: