Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what I mean! I try to just sit and talk and she rips me apart for being, well... a man, basically! :laughing:

Trust me, get a dog. They're loyal. You can teach them to do as you please (instead of the other way round!) and they are always happy to see you! They will not expect anything special on birthdays or anniversaries, etc. They will go away when you want them to and come back withoutholding a grudge! :laughing:

• 3 months later...

This is the thread where you can make your peace with God or the universe by confessing what a real s*it you are :

I think I ate my first born - though it looked a lot like a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios ... ( is that right ?!)

I hate when people (((hug ))) each other on SFs ...most likely , because no one ever hugs me... :( ( ba*tards ! )

Marc is a Serb and would just as likely shoot you as to have to take the time to stop you .

I have Jewish-envy only because I wasn't well schooled , my parents aren't rich nor have I any connections in the entertainment world .

Though I laugh along with him , Sammy and I would likely hate each other face to face and be in one of those cool bar knife fights ... :cool: