Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

for me it's not a case of 'need'... spotlight and enjoying myself are pretty contradictory :P

I couldn´t agree more... :cool: I like parties and people as long as I know I can disappear when I want and no one will notice. I´m like a tourist... I spent half of my life living an overwhelming social life when actually I always wanted to go home.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new here of course but was sad to see the two times something was said to Shannon that was completely unwarranted as well as uncalled for. It was just mean and I didn't see anything she had said to provoke the kinds of responses she got. At least one of the parties involved had the class to apologize and admit he was out of line.

If anyone ever said stuff like that to me I'd stop posting all together. I had it happen at another site and I didn't post there again for over two years. Sad thing was it was a support site and I really needed to be there.

I love Shannon she plays games with me :grin: if she were to stop coming here it would be a shame she's a real sweetheart. Disagreeing with someone is one thing but the stuff said to her was just mean and uncalled for and I don't blame her for being upset. I would be to and I'd probably stop posting as well.

I never have been much of a chatter/poster but that's just me. I love SF and the ppl here are all just cool. It would be nice tho if some ppl didn't speak so meanly to others. I see it rarely but it does happen. :(

I hate being so shy sometimes. A lot of times, in an attempt to participate in a conversation, I say too much or say the wrong thing.

Now, I am trying to think a lot more before I speak (or post).

As far as the shyness thing. I don't have social anxiety disorder, but I am a wallflower, too. This is why we should all get together, we would all feel so comfortable with each other, that we'd eventually bring down the house. I feel for you, Shannon, and you are very brave for posting what you did.

Edited by Guest

She knows how much we love her... :) When she leaves we miss her so badly she has to come back again, sometimes with another name. We report her missing over and over till she comes back cause she knows this is our home... ;) even if some of us have some sense of humour... but it´s all in the family. No need to take it seriuosly...

((((((((((((((((((((Shannon)))))))))))))))))))

I know how you feel Tim. I have a panic attack about death almost every day.

You are way too smart and hi-larious and sarcastic and your myspace playlist is awesome, and you pick kick a-- songs for the Top Ten.

I would miss you too much, and so would every other person here.

Edited by Guest
Laying down some reasons that Tim is awesome

I'm prone to suicidal thoughts and the only reason I'm still alive is that I'm afraid dying will hurt.

I´m frightened just to think I will be dead one day... :P though I admit it´s a good way to get rid of problems: no more rent, no more taxes, no more stupid situations at work, but...

...no more a 99% of amazing things!! :)

I'm prone to suicidal thoughts and the only reason I'm still alive is that I'm afraid dying will hurt.

It is my true belief that if we off ourselves we have to come back and do this exact same crap all over again. No passing go, no 200.00 big ones. Just straight back here. No thanks to that one.

Besides think of all the good things you'd miss if you left to early. Most ppl have felt like you at some point in their life's. We're all here for a reason even tho we may not know what that reason is.

Remember, life is like a pendulum, it never stays at the bottom and never stay at the top. It swings back and forth. Never always bad yet never always good. It's just the nature of things.

I suspect that life after death could be interesting, though the movie "Flatliners" suggested that the first thing one would face was one's greatest sin/guilty memory. "Beetlejuice" showed that suicide only led to clerical work processing unruly spirits. However, "After Life" suggested that NOT making a choice of a terminal memory would result in staying at the way station to help create same for arriving/departing spirits on the way to the next station. Well, I'm hoping for the incredibly interesting trip across the universe found in "Brainstorm." :sleepy:

Every young and older man has them , lizard . They will continue to badger you from time to time for the rest of your life ... it's a whimsical curiosity . The game comes down to this : will you give in ?! As others have said , you have too much to look forward to and so I'm sure you are fine - even with dark thoughts at times , so these are only self-improvement / awareness opportunities . Contemplating all and everything you can imagine IS LIFE .

The greatest men in history have all shared your thoughts ( constantly for the weaker ones ) at one time or another ... It's a personal battle between the Devil and 'yourself ' , and he's playing at home . Score some TD's and spike the ball in his face . :laugh: :thumbsup: