Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Ooh I remember this old thread and thinks it could do with a little action from the *bump* fairy :grin:

My RC right now is that I watched the omnibuses of crappy reality shows all saturday long most saturdays :blush:

Today, it's something called "Bad girls club" (season 4 - I checked online and they made 7 series...) and it's absolutely rubbish, but in Sweden there is never much to choose from on TV so you take what you get when you get it!

I was having a conversation with someone and she stated she "hadn't lived the same day;" as in, one day had at least one single different thing/event by choice. Live a little!

It's an interesting concept. I told her, however, I couldn't imagine things/events that are not routine, esp. since I couldn't think of a day in the past decade where I felt truly stressed, depressed, sad, angered, or, worse, regretful, except for a few times when I've taken a chance. Hence, changes introduce the potential for such in my life.

I wondered for a bit if I am deluding myself into being happy :beatnik:

happiness IS a delusion! So is sadness!

I like the concept of your friend. It doesn't have to be a major change, but just a small thing to make the everyday a little different. Like take a short back road to work that you've never taken before and see what's there.

I looked up Venice, Italy on Googlemaps yesterday. I've never looked anything up on Googlemaps before, and it was coool. So that was my little change for the day. Now I know Venice has to be one of the stops I take when I go to Italy.... maybe someday... Before, I thought Venice wouldn't be important, that I wanted to just go to Rome and stay there.

Big excitement, right? :laughing:

You got it. Any change, however small, makes all the difference.

She was just a girl I met out at a job site. I WISH I had a friend such as her! Hahah. But, then, that would require taking a chance on someone who is my complete opposite.

I take respite that talking with her was the change because now I spread the word about the idea. I think the other change was when I said, "it's just dirt" and she gasped in shock. I might enroll in a graduate geology class :beatnik:

I got the Gears Of War 3 special edition. Yes, I am not going to even be able to play the game until I'm back in the UK and only for a day or 2 anyway... but I had to have the cog. I had to have the cog!

gearsofwar3limitedediti.jpg

Hey, Earth-Angel, would you know where I could import games from Europe? I'm looking to buy Rising Star's PAL version/special edition of Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu and I can't get it through Amazon because of some stupid rule about exporting games to North America...

dodonpachi_fxp.jpg