Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

When I was little I use to put those pitted black olives on my finger tips, and then eat them off of my fingers one by one....every kid does that, right?, don't they????:P

I did that to and I don't even like black olives :laughing:

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whilst in New Orleans a week ago, we were invited to a crawfish boil (1,500 pounds of crawfish!) and the gal we were with took 10 of the crawfish heads, stuck them on her fingertips, and played fingerpuppets with them. It was hysterical! And truly gross.

I get annoyed when people don't open chocolate boxes (or milk cartons or bandaids or anything that is packaged) the way they're meant to be opened.

eg. Toblerone - there's a little perforation at one end that you pull off and that end becomes the 'cap'.

Oh yeah... and I also get annoyed when people don't break chocolate bars like this neatly along a 'crease'.

:beady:

I get angry when people park their carts in the middle of the grocery aisle, then say "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" in this tone that conveys they never imagined some one might actually go down that aisle.

I also hate it when shoppers pull their carts up right in front of what you want leaving no room to grab the item and go.

Basically I guess I hate grocery shopping.

I get annoyed when people don't open chocolate boxes (or milk cartons or bandaids or anything that is packaged) the way they're meant to be opened.

eg. Toblerone - there's a little perforation at one end that you pull off and that end becomes the 'cap'.

Oh yeah... and I also get annoyed when people don't break chocolate bars like this neatly along a 'crease'.

:beady:

That chocolate looks old and dusty. :shades:

I get angry when people park their carts in the middle of the grocery aisle, then say "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" in this tone that conveys they never imagined some one might actually go down that aisle.

I also hate it when shoppers pull their carts up right in front of what you want leaving no room to grab the item and go.

Basically I guess I hate grocery shopping.

I also get annoyed by folks who, after unloading their bags of groceries into their trunk, casually pushing the cart two feet into the adjacent open parking space, leave it sit there so that when you arrive you must exit your car (usually with the motor running - which could lead to carjacking,) push THEIR cart to a safe location and then get back in your car to park. When this happens I usually think, "Oh yeah. That's MY job!"

I hate it when people are so close to you, they get you in the ankles. I also hate it when they park their trolley against your bumper to unload all their groceries. I especially hate it when someone packs their handbasket with 3 trolley's worth of stuff and have the cheek to be in the basket's only line.

Bastards :beady:

• 4 weeks later...