Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confess I don't know what terrible joke?

Listen, Blue, I'm not attacking you or anything, but all these non sequiturs you make that you think are funny, I find to be just expressionless writing. It almost looks as if you're just saying stuff for the sake of saying stuff. And I don't think I'm alone in saying that.

Edited by Guest
Thanks, Radhi! :)

I've never said that to anyone in my family, or they to me... funny how that's different from one family to the next. :P (and culture/country, I'd say)

my family never exchanged terms of endearment, either... until I got older, then I began the tradition of always telling my folks I love them when I see them or talk to them. I don't want to ever look back and "hope" they knew, anyway.

After I started saying it, it took a while, but they started saying it back. Their reactions at first were pretty funny - it was like they didn't know how to respond. Now they say it before I do a lot of the time.

And I tell my kid I love him all the time...

Well I think some folks need to chill out just a tad. I made a freaking comment agreeing with what she said. I don't think she see's it as anything else. Believe it or not, Peaches and I are friends and I think she knows the difference between a joke or a slam or a comment. I guess some of you don't.

I think Mr Ry meant more your "punchline" posts in general (not so much this specific example), and in that case I have to agree with him - he's not alone :P

Edited by Guest
too late

Well I think some folks need to chill out just a tad. I made a freaking comment agreeing with what she said. I don't think she see's it as anything else. Believe it or not, Peaches and I are friends and I think she knows the difference between a joke or a slam or a comment. I guess some of you don't.

I am calm and I'm not attacking you. I'm not trying to prevent you from making comments or anything, but the rate at which these comments you make show up is alarming, to say the least.

Edited by Guest
I think Martin said it best...as usual. And too late for what?

Well I'm not here to win any awards on my writting or jokes and to tell you the truth I don't try all that hard at either. If that rubs some the wrong way,well I am sorry,but that's just me. You know it doesn't really bother me that I may not be the most popular person on here. Some fall all over themslves to make sure they are and that's fine if you want to do that. To me this is just a board. That's as far as it goes.