Random Confessions

Earth-Angel

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harlot! ;):P

When I was at secondary school, there was a kid in my class - David, his name was- a very small, gentle little boy, who would never have harmed a fly. He (and his brother) had some rare genetic condition that caused him to have prematurely-aged features; I think it might be called "progeria". He looked like an eight year old and an eighty year old simultaneously.

For no particular reason, David and I never had much to do with one another. Once, when we must have been 12 or 13, I planted an empty cigarette packet in his blazer pocket, then me and a mate teasingly chanted "David's been smoking, David's been smoking" at him, and he got really upset.

As if he hadn't been dealt a bad enough hand already, the poor kid didn't deserve that kind of treatment. :blush: :( :doh: :puppyeyes:

I was in jail for one day in a Muslim country, but I already told you about it.

I was almost fired from high school cause I was messing with the bad guys and it was said we took LSD and smoked pot. :shocked: :beatnik:

I cheated on some boyfriend.

I did lots of other ugly things but I´d never tell about that on a web page :laughing: