Sixx Will Nix Playmates Pix Stick-Like Vixen

RonJonSurfer

Nikki Sixx Wants Kate Moss

The 48-year-old rocker has given up dating Playboy Playmates after he married and divorced two of them.

Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx has a new crush and the object of his affections is British supermodel Kate Moss.

The 48-year-old rocker has given up dating Playboy Playmates after he married and divorced two of them in the last ten years and now insists that Moss would be a much better match.

He says, "No more playmates. I'm on my knees begging for Kate Moss. Why'd you think I'm in London? I'm stalking her."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2007

What could these two possibly have in common? What could they possibly do on a first date?

He supposedly doesn't do smack anymore, and he can't take her out for dinner because she doesn't eat. They can't go to the library because neither one can read. If they went to an amusement park, most people would mistake them for escapees from the Freakshow. The movies? Yeah, right. He'd be screaming and kicking people's chairs during the entire flick, and she'd be too damn weak to trudge through that sticky sh*t that builds up on the floors.

Vegas, I guess, is an option. Call me pessimistic, but I just don't see this relationship lasting past one night.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Nancy Grace is a self-serving, manipulative media whore.

And lest anyone think I have hijacked this thread, Nikki Sixx and Kate Moss are both self-serving media whores as well. :shades:

Yeah I don't like her either. But her husband,boyfriend,whatever must have took "it" "out" because she is pregnant with twins. For those of you who don't know what "it" "out" is all about then I guess you're not a "Seinfield" fan. Sorry about hijackin' the thread. Carry on.