The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #86

Lucky

I didn't know I was still online ! I went to have dinner and watch TV hours ago. I just came in to log off.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmm ! I just don't know may 2000s songs - especially by name. There's ones I've been introduced to here that I've really gotten to like after a few hearings. 'Crazy' - Gnarls Barkley is now in my 'favourites' playlist. There's a few others that my eldest daughter plays that I've gotten to like. One is 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl' - Jet. I didn't like it at first but now it's there too. If it was nominated before I didn't vote for it, but I surely would now.

There's quite a few from the 90s I like though. R.Kelly's 'I Believe I Can Fly' is just a beautiful song, and most of the others are love songs like that too. Sometimes I just like A song from an Artist or Group. I think Soul Asylum's 'Runaway Train' is great, but I can't think of anything else of their's that I like.

And it's not just 90s and 2000s. There's heaps of other songs that weren't Hits in Australia that I just don't know. I really can't vote for them on 1 or 2 hearings.

Goodnight All! :)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, is it a Public Holiday/ long weekend in the U.S. or something ???

Not much feedback on this Top Ten ! I hope everyone realises My 'MORE/LESS' post was a joke !

Where's Shannon ? She should be all fired up at getting 2 'Witch' songs in, as Sammy pointed out. There is a rumor about that. :P Being Halloween, I think she may have made a pact with the Forces of Darkness! :shocked:

They wanted her soul for positions #1 and #2, but I heard she gave up Sammy's for #5 and #6 instead. Sammy, that shows you're worth 'saving', or they would have only offered #9 and #10 ! Just nominate 2 Gospel Songs next Ten and you'll be right.

I'll take up the collection. :angel:

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #86 for the week ending 28th October 2007

1. Times They Are A-Changin', The - Bob Dylan (1964)

2. Homeward Bound - Simon & Garfunkel (1966)

3. Salt Of The Earth - The Rolling Stones (1968)

4. People Are Strange - The Doors (1967)

5. Witchy Woman - The Eagles (1972)

6. Season Of The Witch - Donovan (1967)

7. I Get Around - The Beach Boys (1964)

8. If Not For You - George Harrison (1970)

9. Crazy Love - Poco (1979)

10. Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zeppelin (1970)