Help me to identify two originals. I have remakes only.

mroldies

I`m trying to identify two (probably) British songs from the sixties. I would like to know the original titles and who sang them. However, all I have to go on are only Czech cover versions - (in the Czech language) which you can hear on:

http://216.194.91.30/mystery/index.asp

(ONLY SONGS No.1 and No.3, No.2 and 4. are clear already)

I think only the melody (tune) is a clue (guidepost) because the Czech lyrics may have nothing to do with the original English lyrics mostly.

They mostly "stole" the melody (they recorded it from an outland radio station) and added Czech words....

Could you help me please? Or can you advise me where to turn with my problem?

I am unsuccessful to this time.

I don't think the first is My Way, though, I get the part that reminds you of it Fin. The second melody reminds me of something I can't put my finger on. The last one reminds me of a country song from the 60's, honestly. Maybe Conway Twitty? That one I'm going to listen to some more.

Can you translate any lyrics ( a few words maybe) into english to any of them?

Edited by Guest
question...

Can you translate any lyrics ( a few words maybe) into english to any of them?

I don't think that would help much... in the 60s and 70s there were also many songs with "famous" music and German lyrics that really don't have anything to do with the original English versions... :P

Yes, I am an external worker of the Czech Radio Ostrava for 10 years. I would like to play these originals in my weekly oldies programe and to confront them with the Czech versions...

There is absolutely nothing in the card index or

in the sound recordings library here...

Czech singers don't keep it in mind too...

Really - only the melody (tune) is a clue (guidepost).

So, I am trying and trying ....

mroldies

P.S. Excuse my poor English, I am a selfteacher only.

Yes, I am an external worker of the Czech Radio Ostrava for 10 years. I would like to play these originals in my weekly oldies programe and to confront them with the Czech versions...

There is absolutely nothing in the card index or

in the sound recordings library here...

Czech singers don't keep it in mind too...

Really - only the melody (tune) is a clue (guidepost).

So, I am trying and trying ....

mroldies

P.S. Excuse my poor English, I am a selfteacher only.

I see... :P Your English is good... :cool: and I´ll send those links to someone who might remember about the originals though I don´t know if I´ll get any result... I´ll try...