So, whose your favorite Lyricist ?

Lea

I'm partial to the lyricists of yesteryear. The musicals from Lerner and Loewe and Rodgers and Hammerstein. Growing up in the 1950's & '60's, I grew up playing those songs in high school orchestra.

:cool:

I studied RandH in music apprisiation in high school. Loved the class enough to remember those guys. It was my fav class that year :)

Oh Shawna your gonna hate me for this...but since I joined this site I keep wondering who the hottie is you use as an avie.

Like I said Laurie you have very good taste :)

Oh Shawna your gonna hate me for this...but since I joined this site I keep wondering who the hottie is you use as an avie.

hate you - are you nuts? Anybody who thinks Roger is a hottie has simply got good taste. :grin:

My resident hottie is Roger Clyne, formerly of the Refreshments, and currently of Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. If you'd like to have a listen to some of his tunes, and see some more photos, here's a link to his MySpace (RCPM) and here's one to his Website .

Enjoy! :)

• 1 month later...

woah everybodys choices are different to mine, i think its because i hardly listen to older music, im not sure if all of thats older music, im just guessing.

but mine are:

chris martin ( :) )

mark shinoda (i think thats the guys name, the rapper form linkin park)

pete wentz (is alright)

theres more but cant think at the moment lol

• 2 weeks later...