The requisite introductory post..

Bobo

Hey there. (Me again! You can't get me away!)

This looks like it could be a really cool forum for discussing the wider world of music.

I'm really looking forward to some of the posts I'm going to be able to read on here.

And, Sara, if my new job description is one upon which we both are agreed, can I at least get to wear a sash, Bart Simpson style, with my name on it and my job title?

Aww, bummer.

Love and mercy

Matt

Congrats on your new position Bobo! Are you sure your new duties won't conflict with your Scrabble obsession? ::

It is a real treat to see you as a moderator. :: In lieu of the sash, you should grab a chair and whip. Did you not know we can be an unruly bunch here when the mod's are away! ;)

I like this new forum. I have nothing to contribute yet, but, when I do your finger better be ready on that 'delete' button! ::

Congrats again!

-Brian

Thanks there Brian. I'm glad that I'm up at these heights, and I hope that they won't interrupt anything Scrabblewise..!

It's great to be up here. But I'm ever awaiting the nudge back down, which I'm sure is soon to come..!

Love and mercy

Congrats on your new position Bobo! Are you sure your new duties won't conflict with your Scrabble obsession? ::

It is a real treat to see you as a moderator. :: In lieu of the sash, you should grab a chair and whip. Did you not know we can be an unruly bunch here when the mod's are away! ;)

I like this new forum. I have nothing to contribute yet, but, when I do your finger better be ready on that 'delete' button! ::

Congrats again!

-Brian

Oh, believe me, I probably could, knowing my gaucheness concerning the matter of pressing the wrong buttons..

Besides, I prefer the Super-Scrabble 25 x 25 boards when I play with 14 letters! They're filled with a super power beyond all recognition!

That's getting a bit silly, though. I'm sure I'll make things explode on here in due course! Just be warned in case!

Thanks for the recognition!

(As a matter of interest, this is the first time I've had to edit a post of my own on this board. These cool thread management buttons at the bottom are the RoxXoR!

Love and mercy

I've never played with fourteen letters, only seven. Sounds like a completely new ball game.

On a fourteen letter game, what's the maximum letter length on a new play?

Sounds like a very powerful game where entering a new dimension and parallel universe seems possible.

Talk about an explosion. ::

• 2 weeks later...