So, who should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame??

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get that page, but it takes this @%*$%%&$ computer 1/2 an hour to load the stupid page! :beady:

But I still say April Wine belongs cuz they have a TON of cool tunes and they lasted since the late 70's into the 90's. They still rock now, just a little less (they are getting old after all!) :grin:

My fave tunes: (no special order)

Oowatanite

Say Hello

Weeping Widow

Just Between You And Me

Roller

I Like To Rock

Enough Is Enough

among others... I could go all day! :crazy:

Yes, you may get a witness, Master Sir bazooka. Jane, I can just see you getting down with your bad self to "Give It To Me, Baby". And I love me some Teena Marie, too. I wanted a nose ring so I could be like her, before it was cool to shove needles in your face.

And to keep this on track, I don't think either one of them should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Peaches Music Hall of Fame, perhaps.

And to keep this on track, I don't think either one of them should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Peaches Music Hall of Fame, perhaps.

Are they to be shunned on the basis of longevity, insufficient bodies of work, conduct unbecoming a Rock & Roller?

Or are you saying "Funk ain't Rock"? I have a different opinion.

[smallest] There is not any structure large enough to house The bazooka Music Hall of Fame [/smallest].

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

With the induction ceremony this weekend I was thinking that my special of the week next Friday will be artists who should be in the hall of fame. Came up with a good list from comments in this thread and a few that weren't mentioned....

STEVIE NICKS

BAD COMPANY

BOSTON

THE CARS

DIRE STRAITS

DOOBIE BROTHERS

ELO

...if they were mentioned, sorry I scrolled through this pretYy quick.