Rush @ Red Rocks

cosmosis

Probably the best show I've ever seen. The place itself it's a sight. Not only did we had the stage's lightning show, but there was also weather lightning in the distance almost on top of downtown Denver in the distance. They played stuff that I never thought I would see live like Xanadu and Mystic Rhythms. During Red Sector A I almost fell for looking straight up at the lasers right over me :P I still haven't seen Closer to the heart live, but The Trees is a rightful substitute. Boy what a night. :blah:

• 2 weeks later...

How was the show Kash? Did the crowd sing Happy Birthday to Geddy?

The show was amazing!!! 3 hours of (15 min intermission) of non-stop jamming music. Alex did sing a cute version of Happy Birthday to Geddy. Geddy did explain that, "thirty years ago today, Neal joined Rush."

During one of the jams some gals came out on stage dressed in provocative attire. My male friends would call it Stripper Wear lol It was totally outta character for a Rush show but I figured they must have been there for Geddy's birthday (shrug)

The graphics, cartoons and light show were really well done as well. I loved seeing old photos of the band through the years as they played their hearts out.

The best part for me was actually getting to meet Alex and Geddy!!! Basically what you did was stand between them with quick greetings of hellos and 2 photos were taken of you with a camera that they let you keep. I was surprised at just how short they were. Geddy looks so small and thin. I don't know what I was expecting lol

As soon as I get the pics developed I will post them for all to see :)

Great show and memories

:thumbsup: