So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Ok, so last night we attended the opening of the photography exibition of Eleanor Antin at the San Diego Museum of Art. Not something we would normally spend time doing (a baseball game is much more to my taste). This exhibit however, is important because it stars my everlovin' Bluesy in all his dead glory! The photos mirror several classic oil paintings, and the transformation from live action, to art was truly amazing. An interesting evening to say the least, mingling with the Hoi Poloi of the San Diego artsy fartsy set.

I've discovered the Poloi aren't nearly as Hoi as they would like to believe. :D

It's actually a collection of about 8 photos, blown up to 5X7 & 8X10 (feet). The finished products just featured Blues in the one, (very cool that large though), but there were 3 big screen televisions with videos of the shooting of the collection. The big guy was a featured star ... :D

Art Book of the Exhibition

The collection is hanging in New York & London as well.

This might be early (I'm only 19), but if I could turn back time 10 years I'd start a musical education because I find it hard to learn it by myself. On the other hand I can still start that when I finished my school. But it feels like I'm missing something today.

Do you have those times when it's late at night and you don't want to go to sleep and your listening to melancholic music and think about stuff? :)

Of course!! :):)

I remember those moments in my young days... they were so sweet!! :cool: Some of my deepest and best memories are lied to those moments, Viaene... and to think of that still brings me shelter.

It doens´t happen that often anymore because I´m an adult with tons of stupid things to do (survival) and it won´t let the good nostalgia and daydream float the way I´d love...

But I know what you mean and believe me, you´ll never forget that feeling.

Their memory still brings me some shelter