_Laurie_

List Of Model SFers in alphabetical order

1. Farin

2. Laurie

3. Levis

4. MarcM

5. Ryansgirl

6. Shawna

7. The Seeker (well, I'm online :shades: )

Please note that this list is subject to change (and complaints).

Hey, wait, wait... :shades: I´m here!! My name starts with an "e" (in Spanish, at least...) :grin:

Wow, s/s is in the mood to be moody and petulant. Kind of like Morrissey with bigger boobs.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I´m sorry, Shannon, you´re wrong (about the fact that no one cares, not about the boobs... :shades: )

I am sorry, I´d be here with you all the time but I had to go out to see one of those... ugly people... :beady: How do you call them? Real life friends? :laughing: And now I´m here with the other ugly part of my life, family (husband).

I´m désolée, I have to go, I have that *friend* waiting for me with my husband in the living room...

I'm avoiding cleaning my apartment, does that count as not working?

I'd say any avoidance of something that might otherwise be considered unpleasant strenuous use of physical or mental attributes most probably falls into the "not working" category.

And... sorry, edna. But you lose points for combining real life friends AND family.

Oh, in that case... :laughing:

...but I want to be on that list... :puppyeyes: Look, now, for instance, my husband is gone to get the newspapers and the croissants for breakfast so I can be here posting for a while... :shades: That doesn´t count? :angel:

Sannon, you´re much prettier than Morrissey, boobs or not... :shades:

And we love you anyways, so you can say what you want, we´ll still love you. :) :)