So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

weirdness happening here. Yesterday I got a call on my cell phone. It came through as "private number." I don't typically answer those, and so clicked it and then hung up without saying anything. It rang again later, same I.D. I answered and the person asked for Rhonda. I said, "Wrong number." She was very apologetic. Rang again not a minute later, same person asking for Rhonda, again, very apologetic. Rang again a couple hours later, same caller I.D., this time asking for "Grandpa?" I said, "Sorry?" and she hung up.

Late last night she called again, I answered, she said, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but is this 602-***-****? That's the number my girlfriend gave me and I'm trying to reach her." She was crying hysterically. I said yes, that's my number, nobody here named Rhonda. And I asked "Are you all right?" She said, "Yeah, thanks," and hung up.

Tonight not 10 minutes ago (it's 1:30 a.m. here) she called again. This time I didn't answer, and there was no message. :puppyeyes:

I thought about doing that, Radhi, but for one, I don't even know where she is, so I couldn't help her anyway, and two, I'm afraid she'll TELL me! Then I'll get tangled up in something I can't do anything about anyway! :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:

I wish the number would come through instead of "Private No."

I thought if it's your cellphone they could do that, but I've never tried so I don't know. I only think they can because if calls from one number interrupt you so much, the phone company should be able to block that number, for which they should be able to trace it. It is my theory, it may be wrong ;)

weirder still... another call a few minutes ago. I answered and heard only crying and breathing. :puppyeyes:

If I were you I´d report that to the Police, Shawna. It can be someone who´s in trouble... :P or a stupid joke, but in any case, it´s very weird...

I think I'd call the police as well. I would never be able to forgive myself if it was someone who really needed help.

If it's just someone playing around let them take the heat for a bad joke and guilt them into thinking they caused you extreme mental stress with their little joke.