So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Razor & Sweetest of Janes:

First off I'm not Gay :P but Bon Jovi not only had ONE great song but he looks damned good for his age. He's done something right or at least followed the better path throughout his life.

Muzik yes he is great lookin'! And no matter what anyone thinks of his songs, I do think he is a good person and does lead a decent life, all interviews I have seen he seems like one of the good guys and that is tough to be in rock and roll.

Edited by Guest

"Make The Pie Higher!" by George W. Bush

(constructed using actual W quotes)

*there are no typos

I think we all agree, the past is over.

This is still a dangerous world.

It's a world of madmen and uncertainty

And potential mential losses.

Rarely is the question asked

Is our children learning?

Will the highways of the internet become more few?

How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.

I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.

I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.

Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!

Knock down the tollbooth!

Vulcanize society!

Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

And to think the nation and the world was once in near hysterics when Reagan jokingly declared nuclear war ( on a mike he thought was turned off ) on the Soviet Union - now official goofy comments are just dust in the wind ... and the situation likely more volatile . People ! Go figure .:stars:

I was having a hard day today, everybody seems to be trying to argue, must be the weather or something... I try to keep my cool and be nice with people, being rude would just complicate things... so I was thinking we songfactors use this forum not just as a place to laugh or chat or get information about music or killing time, but also, from time to time, as a way to relieve a bit of anger or frustration coming from real life. But we do it in a nice way, taking our time to think about what we say here and trying to understand each other. That´s very cool... :cool:

That´s all... :cool: