So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

It was like less than a month but I just decided to flutter away for a while. There was no way for me to tell how long it was, anyway, and I was dealing with a lot of classes last semester and this one. I've forgotten the reason for the ban, though.

I came back 'cause the semester ended today and I figured I needed some place to be an ass for a while.

Only girls drink that stuff.

Back to the thread title:

So much more than random thoughts by Laurie.

*the upcoming writ is to be taken w/a grain of salt, preferably behind the left shoulder*

Just when I thought she said no, she was baaaccckkk!!!

I was glad, until she stabbed the knife into my femoral artery.

It was then I knew she was a leg man.

If only had I known . . .

It's 11:30 here in da hood, and therefore 3 full hours (and then some( before the witching hour, and het still there are ghetto birds flying back and forth all over with thei searchlights looking for some bad guy.

I'm just hoping no stray bullets come crashing through my window or wall. This is the part that truly sucks about living where I live. My next-door neighbor's car was stolen last week... and severl residents were accosted outside in their condo's parking lots by a masked man with a gun who demanded their valuable. In broad daylight. ARound 11 in the morning. Elephant cojones.

Where's a nice, safe place that I can drag my kid to and live in peace and comfort, and he'll be so boared he'll want to die, but he'll be safe. Anyone know one of those places? :grin:

It's 11:30 here in da hood, and therefore 3 full hours (and then some( before the witching hour, and het still there are ghetto birds flying back and forth all over with thei searchlights looking for some bad guy.

I'm just hoping no stray bullets come crashing through my window or wall. This is the part that truly sucks about living where I live. My next-door neighbor's car was stolen last week... and severl residents were accosted outside in their condo's parking lots by a masked man with a gun who demanded their valuable. In broad daylight. ARound 11 in the morning. Elephant cojones.

Where's a nice, safe place that I can drag my kid to and live in peace and comfort, and he'll be so boared he'll want to die, but he'll be safe. Anyone know one of those places? :grin:

CQ Press 15 Safest States To Live In 2008

CQ Press 15 Most Dangerous States 2008

CQ Press Safest Cities 2007

CQ Press Most Dangerous Cities 2007

CQ Press Safest States - List Of All 50 States By Ranking 2008

CQ Press Most Dangerous States - List Of All 50 States By Ranking 2008

CQ Press Most Dangerous/Safest State Awards - List Of All 50 States By Ranking 1994-2007

^Must scroll to bottom of page to see full list on this one^