So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Today is national cleavage day apparently. I don't know how it's meant to make any difference as the girls who dress slutty for work are going to have a field day while the rest of the girls (whose boobs you probably haven't yet seen, but thought about) are going to stay the same - unseen but thought about :laughing:

Uncle Joe,

If you don't mind me sayin'...what rattles around in that head of yours! Of course, I quit matchmaking, and she found herself the absolute perfect match on her own. I get the crawlies just thinking about having to date him, but she's still with him after all these years...

I've got a solution for hangovers ( or insomnia ) . About 15 years ago ,I was living in Vancouver . After a late night of hard partying , I found myself downtown with no access to a place to rest and a throbbing headache to boot . For reasons still uncertain ,I decided to go to the city's fine aquarium rather than just staggering home in serious cranial pain. It was just the ticket : darkened lighting , quiet displays of fish swimming around , and plenty of flora and water to refresh one with some healthy air .

Since that time ,I have found that undersea documentaries have a similar calming effect . I've watched that BBC series-The Blue Planet- narrated by David Attenborough , and it has a similar soothing effect . I'd highly recommend that such sufferers purchase this series ( along with Planet Earth in the set ) as a great way to chill out and/or recover from such afflictions ! Like the old 'Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom ' , one never tires from watching the same shows again- nor falling asleep to ! Pop a couple of aspirin and let the healing begin .

Edited by Guest

No , but I easily could have . I found it relaxing and it even generated some appetite which , for me , rarely comes with a hangover but is part of the solution , nonetheless .

Why doesn't the LA Sheriff's Dept . invest in some of those motorized barstools ? You could get around better and be beloved by the local populace for a change ? People might even enjoy and get a laugh out of being busted . It's win-win ! :D

Why doesn't the LA Sheriff's Dept . invest in some of those motorized barstools ? You could get around better and be beloved by the local populace for a change ? People might even enjoy and get a laugh out of being busted . It's win-win ! :D

Too many hills where I am, and I think that the gangsters would think that we were some sort of shooting challenge, more than they already do. Plus, I hear they are hard to stay up on.

last night we went to Country Thunder in Florence. It's an outdoor concert that lasts 4 days with dozens of country artists performing.

Yesterday the winds got up to 45 miles per hour, and the main stage at this concert is right in the middle of a field of dry grass and dirt. We got there around 3 p.m. and were there for over 6 hours, leaning into the wind.

First thing when I got home I jumped into the shower. When the water mixed with the dirt in my hair I could smell the mud. :laughing: It was an experience.