So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

brilliant! Maybe it's something in the AZ desert dirtwater, because so am I... some 20 years later. :grin:

...I believe there's something similar in Madrid's water... :shades: We're celebrating five birthdays ths month... and none of us is under 47... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not being one to quibble, but wouldn't it be more accurate to say that a small minority of people in North America fought for independence with considerable help from those dastardly French, whilst the vast majority either didn't give a damn, were too busy trying to feed themselves, were busy passing on smallpox to the locals or even (dare I suggest it) supporting the Crown.... so you wouldn't have to care about the royal baby.

For what it matters, many of us Brits have better things to do than worship our new king-to-be...

Just a thought.

So I met Tim last night at the Wilco/My Morning Jacket/Bob Dylan concert we went to at Merriweather Post Pavillion in Maryland. We just both happened to go there by chance. My first time meeting another member of the SF community. Cool stuff. AND, bonus, the concert was phenomenal.

Awkward prom date photo of the two of us

Less awkward photo of us with me asking my wife what she wants me to do for the photo.

So I met Tim last night at the Wilco/My Morning Jacket/Bob Dylan concert we went to at Merriweather Post Pavillion in Maryland. We just both happened to go there by chance. My first time meeting another member of the SF community. Cool stuff. AND, bonus, the concert was phenomenal.

Which one of you kissed Jeff Tweedy hard on the mouth for me? :D AND - Get a hair cut Tim! :smirk:

Edited by Guest

Less awkward photo of us with me asking my wife what she wants me to do for the photo.

Very cool!

Tim and Ben, that's great!!!! :cool: :cool: .cool: I'm so happy to see two members of the Songfacts family meeting... :cool: You look great... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this is random. I saw this picture on a news site today and it is a direct shot of the neighborhood where I was born and raised. (Right at the "S" of Smith Street.)

13207905-large.png

I mean, my parents house is in this shot and I spent all of my childhood through college here. Unfortunately the pic was in the news because another guy jumped off the BIG bridge.