So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Not sure where to put this post, but cancer sucks.

I made a post for the Top 10 around 7.30 ct and I could feel something was "off". I felt it coming. :crazy:

About 3-4 hours after my post my granddad passed. I'll try to be back soon, but I doubt I'll be home much over the next few days. I'm ok... he feels no pain now, (and if you've read "The Stranger" then he knows who the pretty blonde is again) but gotta be there for my family.

Got some time before I head to bed & thought I'd peek around. Services after the long weekend so it'll be awkward. Family is in from all corners of Canada but not to celebrate holiday. Still nice to see family.

Thanks kids for your kind sentiments. It wasn't a surprise passing so I was prepared.

If death is the passage to Paradise then we should celebrate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a concert yesterday night, John Foxx (founder and former singer of Ultravox) performed in a club, it was very good. I had not seen him for almost 30 years. I saw Ultravox a couple of times or more but with Midge Ure as the frontman.

I was wearing my Songfacts tee-shirt and part of the crew was starring at it (well, guess it was the tee-shirt, hehe :cool: )

Another band played too, an old-time Spanish band, old friends of ours.

I guess I might go and see Dylan as well and many bands that will play in Madrid. I'm starting to go to concerts again. I thought I wasn't going to do it anymore, but that magic that comes from the stage...

Looks like there's lots of concerts and parties and fun in Madrid this year. I thought I've had enough but friends insist... we're all making a come-back. Even my husband has a new band. :)

I'll wear my white tee-shirt as well this summer. Just like Carl said... I spread the Word!!! :laughing: