So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Had a hard time falling asleep last night then finally drifted off early this morning. Had a weird dream where Tom Selleck was demanding he be allowed to retrieve something from my waste basket. For some reason I wouldn't let him. :crazy:

Weirdest dream I had in a long time...

Ya know those little curbs that are at the end of a parking space and are painted with bright yellow and black caution stripes?...yup I tripped over one coming out of Chili's.....But I'm okay.. :P

Were u texting? Or did u have a few too many margarita's? :wink: :laughing:

Ya know those little curbs that are at the end of a parking space and are painted with bright yellow and black caution stripes?...yup I tripped over one coming out of Chili's.....But I'm okay.. :P

You know those little shot glasses that are at the end of the bar at Chili's...they should have a caution stripe...just sayin'. Glad you're OK.

• 2 weeks later...

Roger is opening tonight for Flogging Molly. They should be opening for him. Hmph.

Either way, I don't get to go. But it's all good. I got the first season of "A Game of Thrones" in the mail today. :grin: :grin: I'll spend St. Patty's day watching kings be beheaded and dragons hatch and all that kinda nonsense. :grin:

• 4 weeks later...