So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

I am using my Wii to navigate this site. The screen is much bigger and easy to read, but the pages take longer to load.

Sooooo hubby wanted to know how my nominations did this week...I told him well I nominated In The Still Of The Night, and that came in at #2...and he says " #2? Really, well yeah, that is a pretty good tune by Whitesnake".... :doh: :D

That Whitesnake song is on my list of future nominations :smirk:

I am using my Wii to navigate this site. The screen is much bigger and easy to read, but the pages take longer to load.

Sooooo hubby wanted to know how my nominations did this week...I told him well I nominated In The Still Of The Night, and that came in at #2...and he says " #2? Really, well yeah, that is a pretty good tune by Whitesnake".... :doh: :D

That Whitesnake song is on my list of future nominations :smirk:

I'm browsing SF on my Wii and trying to watch this week's playlist on it, but it only shows the first video and doesn't feature the bar at the bottom which displays all of the nominated videos. I need to contact Youtube's technical support on how to view the full playlist on my television through a gaming console browser (Opera).

Try this...

While sitting in a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction. :wacky:

• 2 weeks later...

I love falling into bed when I'm that exhausted. :-) Problem is, we just bought a bed that's not as soft as the last one, so "falling" into it is hard on the back. One has to sit on the side and gently lay down or end up in traction.