So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Has anyone every heard of a fish with a tattoo?...I couldn't believe it, but I did see a fish today with a heart tattoo...and the other two fish had peace and love on them.....I've never heard of such a thing...and I have no idea on how that was done....very strange. :crazy:

Everyone knows that they drink like fish. The bartender shoulda cut 'em off. Now thier parents are gonna be ticked.

Earlier tonight while on a 'date' at Starbucks, as I was leaving I saw a line of cops waiting to be served and I made a comment "enjoy your doughnuts officers". One of them turned around and it was the guy who gave me my only ticket ever a few months back, he even remembered me. I was somewhat embarrassed and so was the lady I was with, but made good with him by shaking his hand and telling him I learned my lesson. :blush:

Kenne, generally not a good idea to mention doughnuts to a cop, but it sounds like this one worked out for you. Starbucks is a very interesting place. Everyone brings dates there and does interviews, so an hour there is like a real-life reality TV show, but with coffee.

Edna, I think living in Spain slows the aging process considerably. :)

Cops with any time on the department at all have heard about every comment about donuts that you could think of. Same with the siren sounds or the ever witty "I didnt do it!" We hear it all the time, usually from some passive aggressive person. Comes with the territory. Most of us have a sense of humor about it, but some dont. I dont let it bother me and I will usually joke back.

• 2 weeks later...