So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

We've gone from telephones to smart phones.

And to think, my great grand-ma only communicated via telegraphs and her mother the wild-pony-express! My great-great-great grand-ma used to proof read the messenger's scroll.

Funny how messenger and scroll are things we still use now... only 1000 to the hundred's power more conveniently!

lol

After wearing her Meat Dress at the VMA's, Lady Gaga is getting blasted by Peta:

Meat is the decomposing flesh of a tormented animal who didn't want to die, and after a few hours under the TV lights, it would smell like the rotting flesh it is and likely be crawling in maggots -- not too attractive, really.

PETA gets revenge on some celebrities by throwing fake blood on them, but if they did that to GaGa, she might like it.

Organizations such as PETA, FDA, IPA and a plethora of others at one time tried to protect what they served.

Now, they are the very organizations that do far more harm than the ones that were complained about to them.

Fancy world we live in these days.

It's been bought and sold so many times that I believe, eventually, there will be a new invention of money.

Once a billionaire, does money count?