So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Better than being a dumb a**.

And besides, my mom always said to find something that I'm good at and that I enjoy doing. Hence, I'm very sarcastic. ;)

Well you may be a smart arse but you crack me up so...

Do you have an answer to my question?

Laurie I don't think it's dumb at all. I agree 100%.

"You know you have a small apartment when Cocoa Pops echo."

Is it just me, or does anyone else see anything wrong with this statement/quote?

Give up?

It's the whole echo's in small places thing. Don't echo's happen in large places?

Text message from daughter:

Mom, we're coming to pick the mattress up around 9:00 tonight..

Me: Ok

Daughter text message back and said...Probably be more like 10:00

Me: oh you found someone with a truck?

Her: Ummm no, we're gonna tie it to the hood of my friends car..

Me: Oh

Her: LOL

Daughter texts back and it says: Mom, do you happen to have any rope laying around the house????

Me: "LOL" :laughing:

Realistically, yes. Any-other-tistically, no. Everybody knows they taste better in triangles.

Of course they taste better in triangles .... and for little children they taste better in nickles. :D

I use to always cut my kid's sandwiches diagonally. When my daughter was finally old enough to eat sandwiches, she preferred them cut an additional time, into quarters. Except she couldn't remember the word, only the relation to coins. So it was always "I'd like mine in nickles please". :D Having your sandwich in nickles became a family tradition with little ones.

I had some excitment while in the hospital.

So, one day last week i'm in the hospital falling asleep around 11 pm and I'm laying away from the door at the far end of a 2 patient room which is next to the stairwell in an isolated part of the 7th floor. My roommate is a blind guy in for stomach problems. I hear rustling and minor commotion over on his side then I catch a glimpse of a huge hand reaching over my movable table toward a small dresser trying to snag my backpack full of my clothes and knocking my crutches to the floor. I wake up and sit up scaring the man out of the room !

I buzz the nurse and tell her to call security because someone was trying to steal my belongings. It takes me a minute to grab my crutches, unplug my machine and push the i v pole toward the door. Once in the hallway, i hold a crutch like a baseball bat waiting for the guy to double back toward the stairwell. He never showed, but security called and wanted a description. I told them he was tall like Snoop Dogg but without the braids and wearing a sweatshirt. They call back and say they caught him, I say I want to prosecute and to bring me a wheelchair so i can identify him. They wheel me down to the lobby, I identify him, he hangs his head when he sees me. A nurse comes down and says she sees him in another room on the floor. I wait an hour for the police to show up then i went back to my room to wait another hour before they finally show. He gets arrested for treaspassing and I feel good getting someone off the streets even for a little while.