So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

my first experience with Michael Keaton was a little flick called "Night Shift" years and years ago that starred Fonzie and Shelley Long (who played Diane in the "Cheers" series). I remember going to see that movie on a whim, having no clue what it was about, and leaving the theatre with a big smile for Michael Keaton's offbeat humor. :grin:

And he was the best Batman, IMHO. :beatnik:

The short, barrled-chested Irish cop twirls his nightstick behind his back, as he saunters over, pushes back his police hat slightly to reveal a twist of red hair, squinting as he speaks directly at you,

;) "Awright, awright now. You'll be takin' this over to the movie thread if yur wantin' to be tarkin' about this boy, Keaton. I says to ya, this here's a random thoughts thread."

my first experience with Michael Keaton was a little flick called "Night Shift" years and years ago that starred Fonzie and Shelley Long (who played Diane in the "Cheers" series). I remember going to see that movie on a whim, having no clue what it was about, and leaving the theatre with a big smile for Michael Keaton's offbeat humor. :grin:

And he was the best Batman, IMHO. :beatnik:

I jusr watched "Johnny Dangerously" again this weekend...just stupidly funny. Michael Keaton does crack me up.