So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Okay, at work there's an environmental committee that educates on saving resources and the environment. They sent out an e-mail encouraging us to make double sided copies and print double sided. Fine, so the next sentence says "flyers with instructions on how to do this will be sent out shortly".....so how is this saving paper? :doh:

It's cool to be home while the others are at work, even if it's cause you have laryngitis.

It's boring though... :P :mute: :mute: :mute:

Okay, at work there's an environmental committee that educates on saving resources and the environment. They sent out an e-mail encouraging us to make double sided copies and print double sided. Fine, so the next sentence says "flyers with instructions on how to do this will be sent out shortly".....so how is this saving paper? :doh:

They do more or less the same at my work... they are so trendy and ecologic and have plenty of paper bins that read "recycle"... and they are constantly printing more and more papers to tell us about it :stars:

:laughing: :laughing:

I don't play games on FB... once I got a message telling me some friend had fertilized my land :laughing:

:laughing: and I had to ask her what she was talking about... :cool:

And now that I'm home, sick and high with fever... my husband is using the pc so I can't even post on FB.