So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Same. I think it's a got quite a different reputation in Europe.

I don't like gambling, anything that has to do with money just bores me and I'm quite naive on that field. I don't play poker or other games... yes, I'm a boring person... :cool:

...but I've been to some two thousand concerts in all my life... :grin:

too bad that became boring too :/

I don't gamble much at all. Neither does DH. We as a rule won't spend more then $20.00 when we do go out.

Thats about how much we all spent last night. Oh BTW it was 170.00 that I won I think. For the whole night plus the awesome buffet (thats why we went) for five people, we came home with as much money as we left with and thats not counting what the kidlett won.

I did tell her, because she is young and inexpedienced, not to be thinking it's easy money. If she ever decided to take up gambling no way would she ever come out ahead. You never really win when you gamble ;)

The cool part was she was playing the penny machines :laughing:

McDonalds are closing all their restaurants on Iceland because of too high import costs

Oh no! How will they be able to devour their tasty chicken mcnuggets with barbecue sauce?

Slightly kidding, but I understand why. It's a shame though - McDonalds is my #1 fast-food guilty pleasure. I don't eat it often but sometimes when I'm craving it, it's good to have it.

it'll be good for a laugh, Laurie. Years ago my ex-husband went to a wrestling show with free tickets someone had given him. Andre the Giant was one of the wrestlers. He said the show was hysterical, because Andre was so big it's like he didn't even need to wrestle, just threw people around. It's all choreographed, and a lot of it is actually geared toward humor, although subtle.

OMG...what a freak show!....and I mean the fans too...this was one rowdy crowd, and all dressed up in mask and their faces painted...very strange and LOUD....at one point I thought a bomb went off and the place was gonna blow up....but it was just the light show and sound effects, scared the crap out of me....Oh well, the guys had fun and thanked me for taking them.... :)