So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

I thought as much . Check out what some of those ' true and lucky fans ' are doing with those limited MJ memorial tickets ... $4000.00 for two -pretty good deal ! However ,I think you could buy nearly the best TV on the market right now for that , with a picture and sound so clear that you'd feel like you are there, if not better ... Human Nature , indeed . :P

http://tickets.shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=michael+jackson&_sacat=1305&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=michael+jackson&_osacat=0

Looks like you should do it soon . Strike now while the iron is hot ! Lot's of other people are doing the same on that page . It may fade away sooner than you think . :D

Now another guy is trying to get $8,000.00 ! :o

Wow ! Now 10 VIP/ celebrity tickets for $50,000 !?! :o:o

Edited by Guest
Updates

I got an extra uniform......want me to sneak you in, Kevin? Only $12000.00!

:laughing: Sure ! ...and I may be able to recoup some or all of that by selling it on ebay afterwards . ;)

Are you guys involved in that huge security detail ( 2,000 cops , I heard on CNN ) , and costing the city 2+ million bucks , which you can so afford now , eh ? :P

Edited by Guest

Well , I'm glad to hear that . All you need now is a bereaved/stoned or drunk MJ fan moonwalking on your back in a riot or something . Apparently , it could get nuts down there as LAPD are asking people not to come down unless they have a ticket , but many are predicting that it may become such an event where even ticket holders and/or guests can't get in and one can just imagine a few fights or trouble breaking out eventually ...

Ages ago (1982), when "St. Elsewhere" was a TV doctor show, one episode from about season 4 stood out. "Dr. Jack Morrison" (David Morse) found his toddler son had taken a huge (over 4gm/4000mg) of candy-flavored liquid Acetaminophen for children and was hear death as his liver shut down. To save his child, "Dr. Morrison" connected himself via a catheter, which allowed his liver to remove the compound. As expected this action kept father and son in bed for some time, and things were touch and go as to whether these two would survive. At the time, I took Aspirin for headaches and the like, though my doctor suggested Acetominophen since I been laid low by a ulcer during my college years. Since that "St. Elsewhere" episode, I've been careful to limit total Acetominophen intake to 1g/1000mg or less a day. (I also avoid over-the-counter preparations that contain Acetominophen.) Lately, Acetominophen-caused-liver failure has been in the news, as people forget to read semi-unclear label instructions on dosage. Acetominophen may not be habit forming, but too much of anything is a POISON!

Edited by Guest
details, details