Announcements

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to interview Joan Armatrading this morning. Good way to start the day.

Today starts our  Anniversary Celebration Week !!  for Lucky and I.               Culminating into the Zenith Wednesday January 27th and subsiding into saturday... 9  Glorious years together.  

Posted Images

I remember, we had some fabulous and very good discussion about "The Catcher In The Rye"... or something like that... :beatnik:

I´m home alone.

I was waiting for this long weekend. I thought I´d spend three days sleeping but this morning I started again with my social life and it looks like I won´t be sleeping much. Plus I´m supposed to babysit for my grand-nephew tonight, while the husband and the kids rehearse with the band.

:P

Darn Tim I'll miss you :puppyeyes: Who will I play late night What Are You Listening To with?

Are you excited about going? I think you'll really enjoy the experience :D Just don't forget about us :content:

I hope we don't lose anymore of our young people. It's so quite without you guys around :puppyeyes:

Don't forget there are puters in the library :thumbsup:

Tomorrow I leave for school. I don't know how often internet will be available on the way and I don't know how much time I'll have when I'm there so... see you when I see you.

Man ! Am I going to miss you . My only advice is this: never volunteer for anything ... first .

Be sure to check in once in a while and let us all revel in the bitter and cynical young gentleman you are to become once college gets ahold of you ! ;) :thumbsup:

* Sniff . Joe !' Our little boy ' has all all grown up ! *

Go Michigan ! :laughing: :laughing:

Edited by Guest

Really? :P I haven´t noticed anything... :couch:

Except that I´m very sleepy. Cats scratching at the door at 4 am... so I´m up, I couldn´t sleep anymore. I have a meeting at 9 am... then I have to go to work from 11am till 9 pm...

^ Me too. They only installed wireless internet in my halls the very week I moved in. :P But I think/hope America's a little more technologically advanced, and you'll get internet access there, Tim...

Apart from that - best decision of your life so far from my point of view! :grin: Good luck.

Ahh... nice reputation :grin: