Announcements

edna

Most naive people think raw meat/fish has something to with Sushi, so here's a link to set the record straight: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushi

If you were to threaten to turn Lea's tormenters into Sashimi, that would get their attention. I've seen/heard of lobster sashimi, where hungry diners pursue the not-yet-dead crustacean across the table.

I know that but went with the popular aka western connotation since I'm dealing with westerners here. Also, not being Japanese I don't take issue with it as much As I do with - uh - chai being used to refer to a specific kind of tea - WRONG! :susel:

Also, I could turn them into rice, what's stopping me, just use the bones - grind grind grind fine powder, etc. :rolleyes: :bloodthirsty:

I am happy to see someone knows how to properly treat (and season) mean little men that would tease a grieving kitty owner.

You guys are just lucky it wasn't a missing puppy. You know how Levis feels about puppies :D

I'm going on a little run tomorrow morning. It's for the Hope For The Warriors program, a program dedicated to anybody wounded in the Global War On Terror, and their families.

I'm only doing the 5k, I'm ashamed to say that I've let myself get out of shape. (Just being thin doesn't mean I'm in good shape)

More info is here