Announcements

edna

I managed to fit the internet into a revised budget plan. I need to quit smoking but can still drink beer! :)

And RJ, I used to steal it at my old place, but where I live now it's not possible. Everyone near me uses wi-fi that's locked up tight :P

Edited by Guest

I managed to fit the internet into a revised budget plan. I need to quit smoking but can still drink beer! :)

And RJ, I used to steal it at my old place, but where I live now it's not possible. Everyone near me uses wi-fi that's locked up tight :P

Keep looking...there's always one slacker that doesn't use or a password or uses 12345.

hi there boys and girls. :grin:

My sister is making some awesome music-themed jewelry. It's all one-of-a-kind, and she makes stuff to order, as well. Thought I'd share the link to her etsy site so you all could have a look... Mother's Day coming up, I bet there are lots of moms who'd love to have a guitar-string-and-pick bracelet! :) :)

Dawn's Designs on Etsy

Lovely... :)

Just wanted to announce that my new website was officially opened on May 1. Thanks to Carl for a bit of advice along the development trail.

The Digital Image Cafe is a photography contest/learning/community site for amateurs and professionals. It is also a place to see wonderfully expressive photography over a morning cup of coffee. Right now we are holding the Picture of the Day (POTD) juried contest in 8 categories, with other features opening as time passes. It's like a big, brand new building that has minimal furnishings, but has grand potential.

The site is not a free one, however beginning in June there will be 7-day free trial memberships available for the curious or interested.

Edited by Guest