Announcements

edna

It as incredible. I just wanted to know an answer to one question.

I found this site and posted my doubt.

I never thought I'd be checking the site for more than one or two days.

But hey... I met some people...!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

...so I was inmediatelly hooked. :cool:

And yes, I posted like crazy!! :laughing: And the server even ate some 400 or 500 posts of mine :laughing:

Now this is home to me... :inlove:

You're all nerds! :neener:

And just so I don't fall into that pit of eternal nerdiness where sex is a mystery and the outside world means leaving your computer chair, I've decided not to post that 10,000th post. (If I remember correctly I posted like a madman in the first month).

After all, I don't wanna seem like a geek with nothing better to do (even if it is the case!) :soapbox: :badcomp: :jester: :doh: :goof: :crazy:

Enjoy the music...

Edited by Guest

You're all nerds! :neener:

And just so I don't fall into that pit of eternal nerdiness where sex is a mystery and the outside world means leaving your computer chair, I've decided not to post that 10,000th post...

Correction, Rayz.

We're not all nerds, we are all DORKS, as Kevin would say...

and yeah, as Laurie just said, you know you wanna make that post...

and be sure to add the beer drinking emoticon to it to give it added significance. I know you will. :grin:

Congrats RJ! :haveabeer: :partytime2:

Seems so many joined 8 years ago... cool! That means I'm still a rookie in your kids eyes! :grin:

I was always impressed that anybody that stumbled upon SF's could immediately be treated like family and a regular here. We've got people from all over the world, different nationalities, languages, diverse backgrounds in religion, politics, etc...yet; we all manage to hold a spot of importance at SF's.

Even though I'm always right (as Edna has stated enough times for it to be fact) I'll concede to other (albeit incorrect) opinions...

Truthfully, I actually think of the concerns of some people I've met through SF's over the concerns of people I know in my day to day life.

Where else can a pompous guy with a superiority complex and a stubborn streak a mile wide be accepted in such high regard...Songfacts!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hurry on over to Songplaces and see what's new! We've got a bunch of new articles to check out, and some stellar writing talent!

Here's the up-to-the-minute latest:

Amityville ~ Eminem

(Even if you don't like the music, the articles are so much fun it doesn't matter!!)

And then cruise on over to your own hometown area and find out what sort of Songplace you've grown up in, or visited, or talked about, or seen on TV...

:partytime1: :sing1: :pianist: :guitar: :drummer: :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I am here, but I haven't been checking in due to the hurricane. We don't have Internet, so I have borrowing from places around town. Hopefully, we will have Internet in a couple of days so I can join in on the top ten.

It's frustrating, but I am trying to stay positive. Lots of people have lost their homes or suffered extensive damage to their homes or have been without heat during a week where temperatures are plunging. We have a generator, so we have heat, hot water and we didn't lose any food, so we are lucky. Hope RonJon, Rocky, Joe, Sammy and anyone else affected by this is OK