Announcements

edna

Please don't tell me that you stick a receiver in your ear like a Borg.

This generation of people doesn't quite realize a time when the "telegraph" was the only means of conversations from afar.

When it was only a telegraph writing people used to say, "Damn, wouldn't it be nice to hear the voice that wrote it?"

Now, a person has the technology to actually "talk" to a person from afar, but they use the, "telegraph" or "text."

Wow!

To me, nothing looks dumber than seeing some one with a telephone (cellphone) in their hand but some how thinks a telegraph (text) is "cool" or somehow inventive, or even worse, better!

De-volution

Mindless insects! No, that's cutting down insects...

Mindless kids...no, that's cutting down goats.

Mindless generation.

Yeah...that's close.

Funny? Funny , like I'm a clown? I'm here to amuse you? HOW AM I FUNNY?

(all of the people that dislike me don't realize that I was quoting movies).

They need time to get the water from behind their ears; and, watch more movies or I'll have to bring out my shoe-shine box!

figuratively (speaking without a cellphone)

Funny? Funny , like I'm a clown? I'm here to amuse you? HOW AM I FUNNY?

(all of the people that dislike me don't realize that I was quoting movies).

They need time to get the water from behind their ears; and, watch more movies or I'll have to bring out my shoe-shine box!

figuratively (speaking without a cellphone)

:confused:

Ok

Look,if I disliked you or anything like that :confused: you'd know

Edited by Guest

:confused:

Ok

Look,if I disliked you or anything like that :confused: you'd know

chutzpah, my cyber friend, I was quoting a line by Joe Pesci in "Goodfellas."

I think the world of you and never meant to confuse you. Next time you rent a video from netflix, get Goodfellas and you'll understand that I was just joking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's great news, Marc!

So I don't believe I've given anyone here a baby update lately.

My girlfriend is currently 9 months pregnant. She's getting big. Baby should be due anytime within the next few weeks. Actual due date is November 13th, but as everyone knows, he's gonna come whenever he feels like it. We've got birthing classes tomorrow from 9-5. Then, we've got a few last minute things to finish up and then we'll be ready for him to come on out. Things are going pretty well and my girlfriend and I are both very very excited.

I will most certainly let everyone know when he comes along, and I will also post pictures!

So I don't believe I've given anyone here a baby update lately.

My girlfriend is currently 9 months pregnant. She's getting big. Baby should be due anytime within the next few weeks. Actual due date is November 13th, but as everyone knows, he's gonna come whenever he feels like it. We've got birthing classes tomorrow from 9-5. Then, we've got a few last minute things to finish up and then we'll be ready for him to come on out. Things are going pretty well and my girlfriend and I are both very very excited.

I will most certainly let everyone know when he comes along, and I will also post pictures!

awesome :thumbsup: