Announcements

edna

Bluesy, I love your avatar... :grin:

August 25th, 1944.

Thanks to the American Forces, Paris is liberated.

At 1900 local time, General Charles de Gaulle - leader of the Free French who has been living in exile in London since the Fall of France in 1940 - entered the city.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/25/newsid_3520000/3520894.stm

"The Partisan" - Leonard Cohen

I'm certified,I'm now an assistant pharmacologist (or something like that) I got a little tissue sort of paper which I blew my nose on and was going to throw in the trash :laughing: but instead just put it in my pocket.And thank you everybody for the good lucks and stuff (I needed it)

And I turned down there little benefit thing because they had a list of songs that couldn't be played :/ If I was being paid,I might have agreed but not when it's free. Now, they're going to get some funky country band (and I'll have to work)

Matt, we are in the same line of work .... drugs. :D I've been a pharmacy tech for many years (same field, different job). You are a step above me though I'd bet. Congrats, I know how hard you had to study for that! And oh well on the gig .... they don't know what they've missed out on. :P

why not come to the Arizona shoreline? :grin:

The results of my certification test that I took in July came today:

"Congratulations - you have passed the examination for certified electronic court transcriber." I'm official.

:grin: :happybanana: :grin: :happybanana: :grin: :happybanana: :grin: :happybanana: :grin: :happybanana: :grin: