Announcements

edna

ok,besides that :laughing: again,I have surgical ICU again :( and now the hospital staff is looking for a band for the annual benefit :o Oh,oh ;)

The thing is, It's not my band (I just show up) Anyway,I worked out a deal where as we'll play Labor Day weekend (Friday night) And maybe Sunday

I already know this is going to be too loud,scare the donors but,I haven't played in awhile and as they say "be careful what you wish for" And if anybody here wants to add a song or 2 :smirk:

I (we) will consider it

And,I went and got my hair chopped off and I donated it to some organization that makes wigs and stuff for people who lost it (somehow) I donated 56 inches of hair (enough for about 5 or 6 wigs).

That's a great thing you did. I know what it probably meant to you. :bow:

As far as the rest of you people ..... RyanTurtle where are you now?? :laughing:

I will not stand by and listen to you all slander the Testes. They are a very nice couple and are great fun to hang out with. In fact, Harry Testes is a real nut. The family is originally from Greece. They "Americanized" their name to Testes. The real family name is Paratestes.

Not to de-rail the current conversational topic, but as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been on SF in quite a while. This is due to the fact that my deployment got pushed forward a month, and I've been working late and doing a lot of pre-deployment training in fast forward. Near the end of the month, I'll be departing the 'Facts, and I'll be gone for quite a few months (I'm not even sure of the exact number). That being said, I haven't forgot my fellow SF'ers (I still that sounds like an abbreviated insult), and I'll be back once I'm stateside again.